Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why today, why now?

My mother says I am the most opinionated person she knows. I don't think she meant it as a compliment. The funny thing about it is I don't have a strong opinion about that statement.


She might just be right but then on the other hand if you don't have an opinion about life you get tossed back and forth with every trend and idea that comes along. If you do have an opinion, sometimes people label you as ridged and not open to new ideas.


I am going to work though that. So I thought that I would start this blog and find out for myself if I am forever doomed to be the most opinionated person on the planet or just a normal guy trying to make sense of it all.

Wish me luck.


Mom, when I get the answer you will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment